JOIN Team RMHS!
Team RMHS is back with an exciting new training program to help you complete the Monterey bay Half Marathon.
Team RMHS is an endurance training program that helps individuals and families embark on a fitness goal while raising funds to help support Ronald McDonald House at Stanford.
Help create a "home-away-from-home" and supportive community for the families with children who are facing serious, life-threatening illnesses. For these families every day can be a challenge. Ronald McDonald House at Stanford provides the support and services families who are far away from home need so they can focus on their number one priority: the health of their child.
Team RMHS training program for runners and walkers includes:
- Season-long Training Calendar
- Nutrition Planning
- Wellness Expertise
- Injury Prevention
- Weekly Team training sessions held Thursday evenings at 5:45 p.m., leaving from in front of Ronald McDonald House at Stanford
In addition, registered participants receive:
- Guaranteed race entry (Monterey Bay Half Marathon sells out each year)
- Overnight lodging in Monterey prior to race day with pre-race dinner
- Technical fiber Team RMHS shirt
- Event weekend lodging and Pre-Race pasta party
- On-site, post-race physical therapy support
All participants receive exceptional support to help reach fundraising goals. Fundraising workshops and many tips will be provided to help you succeed.
Are you ready to reach your personal fitness goals? CLICK TO REGISTER FOR TEAM TODAY!
Special Thanks to our Partner
Support families with critically ill children receiving medical treatment in our community by becoming a Team Sponsor! Click below to view the online version of our 2017 Team RMHS Sponsorship Brochure.