About megaBITES Meal Program
megaBITES presents an impactful volunteer experience that leverages community and corporate support to provide hot, nutritious meals for 123 families staying at Ronald McDonald House at Stanford every day.
Healthy ingredients are procured in advance and staff guides groups through the preparation of well-balanced, diverse menus. The beautiful, fully-loaded commercial kitchen is a great place to team build in a casual, engaging environment.
Know before you go
- Bring a government issued ID.
- Nearby parking is limited, consider carpooling.
- Participants must be free of contagious diseases, including cold and flu symptoms.
- Health and safety guidelines require participants to be 16 years of age or older.
- Group photos are encouraged, but please refrain from taking photos of families.
- Drinking alcholic beverages and smoking during volunteer activities is prohibited.
Thank you for filling our plates while taking something off them - Lindsay, House parent