There are many ways to show your support for the children and families that call Ronald McDonald House at Stanford their home-away-from-home. Donations make up nearly 85 percent of our annual operating budget and ensure that we can continue to offer critical programs and services to families facing medical crises.
- Make an online contribution now and know that your gift allows the House to only ask the families for $10 per night with no family ever turned away due to an inability to pay.
- Donate Your Vehicle The sale of each vehicle makes a significant and immediate impact. The process of donating your vehicle is simple and quick, but the benefits last a long time. You'll feel good about helping the families of sick and injured children, youll get rid of that old vehicle, and you may even qualify for a tax deduction. For more information, please call 855-426-2477 or visit OneCarHelpsRMH.com
- The Children's Circle was created in 1994 to honor donors whose gifts support operations, endowment or capital expenses of the House. Members of the Circle contribute at least $2,500 annually.
- Tribute Gifts are a meaningful way to honor the memory of a loved one. All memorial gifts are designated to the Children's Legacy Fund endowment, making your gift a lasting tribute to a loved one.
- Gifts of Stock are determined by taking the mean of the high and the low value of the security on the day that it is credited to the Ronald McDonald House account or the day that the certificate is in the custody of the House with a gift letter and an executed stock power.
- Estate Planning links you powerfully and permanently to the work of Ronald McDonald House at Stanford.
- Event Sponsorship allows the House to offer robust events such as the annual Gala and Golf invitational.
- Corporate/Foundation Support provides important sources of support for Ronald McDonald House at Stanford. More than 16% of the House's operating budget comes from these philanthropic leaders.
- Hold Your Own Event and use your time and talent to make a difference.
Ronald McDonald House at Stanford qualifies as a 501(c)3 and therefore contributions to Ronald McDonald House at Stanford may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Please consult with your tax advisor. Privacy of supporters is protected and information will not be shared.