You can help the House provide a comforting and welcoming environment for families by donating items that can be used on a daily basis, or for House programs, birthdays, or The Wishing Tree.
Items can be dropped off Monday through Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Right now, we are especially in need of the following items:
- Travel Sized Toiletry Items
- Yellow Micro Fiber towels
- 1.7-Cubic Foot Compact Mini Fridge and Freezer
- Graco Forever All in One Convertible Car Seat
- Graco Pack and Play
- Pack and Play Sheets
- Graco Dream Suite Bassinet
- Bassinet Sheets
- Umbrella Stroller
- Standard Synthetic Pillows
- Queen Size Cotton Blankets
- Clear Shower Curtains
- Cotton Canvas Laundry bags
- Sleep Master Traveler Elite Folding Guest Bed
- Safeway Gift Cards $25
- Shell Gas Cards $25
Please note the following restrictions:
- Due to our infection control policy and to protect the privacy of our patients, we do not allow groups or individuals to personally distribute gifts to House residents.
- All donated items must be brand new and in original packaging.
- Toys must be not be gift-wrapped.
- We cannot accept books or stuffed animals.
- We cannot accept Play-Doh, gum, glitter or items with glitter in them.
Questions? Please contact Perla Gonzalez, family services coordinator at 650.470.6092 or email email@example.com.